Friday, February 10, 2012

Missing My Bii - Nick LWK

Bii~ These few days my bii so busy T.T So pity him need take care of his friend who accident and get hurt his leg.. Sure my bii very tire T.T Sorry that I could not stay by his side and help him :( I really so miss him ~ /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ We din chat much these few days, so sad :( But I will listen to you , my Bii ~ I will take care myself SO You must take care yourself too !! Kinda worry you over tired :( ~ My bii said he only sleep for 4 hours~ Pity him :( need went for class, rush project, taking care of friend, attend dance class...AND ! When his ex gf back to Malaysia, he need to fetch her also ~ T.T I know Bii also treat his friends nice also so I wont jealous too much :) Because I TRUST My Bii ~ ╭(╯3╰)╮I promise wont leave my Bii no matter how ~ I want Bii stay happy with me ~ Hehe ~ I wont let anyone hurt HIM anymore ~ <3 I trust that our relationship can be last long ~ Hehe ~ Just like what a QUOTE said ::: RELATIONSHIPS LAST LONG BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE MAKE A CHOICE : TO KEEP IT,FIGHT FOR IT,AND WORK FOR IT.
So BII , Let's us work out on our relationship ya ~ Muacx ~
Valentine's Day is coming...
I'm gonna prepare some surprise for Bii since he so tire everyday If we meets up I must help him massage !! :p
Wish I could TOUCH Him -shh- :p I'm a girl who not pro in saying those nice n sweet words but I will try to do something to cheer my bii up and give him a surprise ~ :p
Although I'm not sure on Valentine's Day we will meet up or not. But, even tho we din't meet up I also can post the gift for him in fb ~ Give him SEEEEEEE Only :P Hahahaha xPP

Bii, I Miss You A Lot :) Love You Never End :) My soul always beside you whenever you stay ;) So! Cheer up my bii and ganbatte ya ~ Muacx :* I Love You More Than Anyone ;) 飞过 ↖(^ω^)↗留个评论下来呗(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……

0 comments:

Post a Comment