Saturday, April 7, 2012

1 Month No Update :X

Wow.. Is kinda long I dint update my blog jor D:  .... Hmm... Between this month, it happened a lots of things. Sad things. Happy things. Disappoint things. Whatever, I'm still fine here :) Want to announce here that! IM SINGLE ~ x) I feel so freedom... I no more stress n feel unsafe when stand between this 3 ppl relationship. I guess this is the ending I wan to see? Just like what I had did for the past. That's is the ending I wish to see. Yeap xD . I can said during this month, I did stupid stuff I did bad things.... I learnt to go Clubbing >:D  and always went out late x) Why ? Cause I'm so unhappy when I always stay lonely in room. I love to think more n more now whenever I'm lonely. Another reason is... I dont know why most the guy I known always go for pub or clubbing include the someone I lovED. I feel like I cant even walk into their world. Say true. I'm a OTAKU [ person who always stay home n surfing internet ]  In this month, I always went out late.. went to Clubbing :X drink till dizzy n fall asleep till the next morning :3

Besides that. I also did went to Malacca with friends [ vivian lee. cwen chong ] . Had a lots of fun there x)
Hehe :3
Last two weeks *I guess*Wednesday -  MOVIDA ladies night, I went clubbing with sdo friends n vivian x) . Maybe was weekdays, Movida seems so quiet and less people. Then we went to another club name - Hits Club. Wow. It's was so cool. A lots of people. FUN :) That day I really not happy. And I drunk. I first time can feel it what called DRUNK. I felt dizzy @@ and ... at last I vomit at Hits club ladies. =X I bet if I dont vomit it all out. I will faint there @@ I walk shaky somemore. Haha >.<

Wednesday  night 4 April, vivian ask me out -Hurray- xD Her friend bring us went to Klang I-city to have a walk xD. Then we went to Sunway Club - @live . Cool x) This time I drink only for 3 cups then I started feel dizzy , why har? Last time I drank more than this leh ... Also not so fast feel dizzy  @@ While me and vivian was taking pic, suddenly someone knock my shoulder from behind. I thought was who ? But I turn over.I dint see anyone. But I saw someone pass by , then the guy turn back. He asked for my hp number =o="" He rushing home. Haha. Of course I dint give him my handphone number lox. Just leave him my facebook xD. But he dint add me? I guess.. whatever. Dont care xP Haha. Vivian's friend laughed him used old trick KAO Lui ? Hahaha...Around 3am++ . Ready to get back home :3.
Reach Home And Have A Sleep . HAHA.

And Yes, I started my part time job as a waitress at Scott garden on weekends. Hehe. Not bad lah, RM8 per hour and only work for 4 hours. :P

Hmm.... Let;s talk about today... Anything special things happen on today ? By right now, everything was fine. Hehe xD Upload some thumbnails of pic during this month for u all to enjoy :P Blek. Haha.

Done. Good Nights Everyone. Tomorrow I going to attend my graduation ceremony need wake early. Sweet Dreamzzz x)
飞过 ↖(^ω^)↗留个评论下来呗(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……

0 comments:

Post a Comment