Saturday, February 18, 2012

17 February 2012

           Yesterday night my bro was so sad..He so upset because he had to separate with his gf because of the family problem. They two went together kinda long already and now my bro come to KL work  just for her but now her parents ask them to break up. The girl parents want their daughter to concentrate more on her SPM this year. He bought the bird nest for his gf parents but at night his gf return back to him. My bro was so upset , he said he dont want to live he wants to commit suicide he had no appetite to eat =o="" I heard his story kinda sad also.. Haiz... Yesterday whole day spam wall with friend till 6am @______@ Cant sleep + wait for my bii to msg me .. but while I see the time...It's so late already, I guess think Bii bii sure drunk jor !! Haha !! Didi!! I can see that you will be forever with your gf... Dont give up ya ! Jie jie always support you x) I told him.. Everyone can says I LOVE YOU , But not everyone can says I WAIT YOU. Wait her if you really love her. ;) Is glad that he is fine today. =D Love give us strength give us Power sometime ;)
Bii online jor !! Aha !! He really drunk yesterday !! I guess right xP ~ Bii bii chat with me a lot today..it makes me feels so comfortable and feel safe to be with him.  Baka bii is really so cute ! Know why ? I kinda emo today..then I and darl play my friend Daniel( got gf jor d!!)..He said that if I commit suicide success, he will cut his xxxx LOLLLLLLL !! Hahaha ... Baka bii jealous :P Cute cute :P Nowonder quote always said that when boy jealous is CUTE !!! XP Bii bii no need jealous har ~ BB Always Love You ╭(╯3╰)╮
My Bii - Me - My Cousin - My Darl - My "Son"
Bii back to his hometown today lolx... Visit his *kai-ma* .. :P Thx for understand me and Love me so much !! Love You Too Bii ~ ❤

Hey ~ I Found That Some Of My Fb Friends/ Family Profile Picture Also With Spec !! Hahaha LOLx :P 飞过 ↖(^ω^)↗留个评论下来呗(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……

0 comments:

Post a Comment