Monday, March 4, 2013

4/1/13

Today... night... I dont know what happen on me. I suddenly feel like I cant join in their topic. Kinda upset about it. I cant even smile... He asked me.. you tired ? or you unhappy? Actually Im not sure whats going on.. Im tired or Im unhappy... Im not sure.. I just feel like Im abit jealous. Im afraid.. I guess?
 Maybe Im afraid of losing you. I saw you and her so close again. You talk so happily with them. I dont even dare to disturb you. I feel like I just want to be alone. Im upset. Im worried. Maybe Im afraid you back to her? I heard that she want to go clubbing and wear so sexy and you are going to. Im really afraid. Maybe Im not like to mix with people. Maybe Im jealous when you talk with them happily, I know I dont have the rights to stop you. All I can do is stay silent and happily beside you . You dont know sometimes I cry because of you. I dont really want you to know Im sad or unhappy. I dont wish you to worry me. That's why I prefer to hide inside . This is me.Im sorry I know Im not perfect. Im easy jealous and I cant tell you.
Haiz... Is better to let me write all my feelings here.... 飞过 ↖(^ω^)↗留个评论下来呗(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……

0 comments:

Post a Comment